NEWS: I am actively looking for:
- prospective postdocs and PhD students who are willing to apply for a European or Belgian fellowship with me.
- a Teaching Assistant (TA) who has a solid background in Chemistry and is fluent in Dutch (Nederlands) (demonstrable CEFR proficiency level B2 or better required for non-native speakers). This job consists for almost 40% out of teaching and for the remaining ≥60% out of research towards a PhD. Follow this link (in Dutch) for more details!
I started working as an Assistant Professor at the Vrije Universiteit Brussel in October 2015. The page you're looking at will become an information hub about my research and teaching activities in the near future. In the intervening time, you can find everything about my research at my old home page at my former institution.