ELEC 3035: Control System Design
- 3/10: Exercises for part 1
- 8/10: In the first half of the semester (weeks 1-6), the slots on Friday will be used for independent work on the exercises and the slots on Wednesday for summary of last Friday's experience, questions and answers, and introduction of new material.
- 22/10: All announcements are posted on ECS course page and will not be copied here.
- 29/10: Solutions to some of the exercises are now available.
- 10/11: Practice problems are posted.
- Wednesday 12:00-13:00, Building 44, room 1063
- Friday 09:00-11:00, Building 44, room 1061
- Course leader and lecturer for the second part: Eric Rogers, Building 1, room 2041, Tel. 8059 2197, email@example.com
- Lecturer for the first part: Ivan Markovsky, Building 1, room 2029, Tel. 8059 8715, firstname.lastname@example.org, Office hours: first half of the semester, Wednesday 13:00-14:00.
- Teaching assistants:
- Ke Yuan, , Building 1, room 2037, email@example.com
- Wei Liu, , Building 1, room 2037, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marek Przedwojski, , Building 1, room 2037, email@example.com
- MATH 1013, MATH 1017, MATH 2021, and MATH 2022 (linear algebra and differential equations)
- ELEC 1011: Communications and control (dynamical systems, convolution, transfer function)
- ELEC 2019: Control and systems engineering (frequency domain control methods)
- MATLAB (short tutorial
and a longer one)
Grading: 100% on written exam
Part I: Linear systems
For lecture slides, notes, lab exercises, homework problems, practice problems, quizzes, and past exams, see the old ELEC3035 web page.
This year the classes are based on the exercises in
Solutions to some of the exercises. The solutions contain the actual Matlab code being used to generate the figures and the numerical results. The functions and scripts are extracted from the document in this archive file mfiles.tar