Postdoc with Eric Jespers
Terug naar boven
- Address: Vrije Universiteit Brussel
- Office: 6G322 B
- Phone: +32 2 629 34 74
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
I'm interested in the representation theory of finite groups and (more generally) orders. I'm currently also thinking about questions involving arithmetic properties
of group rings (e. g. unit groups of such rings, and ideals)
rather than merely representation theoretic properties.
Up until now I worked mainly with group rings over the p-adic integers (considering such questions as, for example, to which degree such a ring is determined by the modular group algebra).
Lately however I also started looking at group rings defined over the integers.
Papers & preprints
- Basic Orders for Defect Two Blocks of ZpSn, Communications in Algebra, Volume 42, Issue 7, 2014, journal/arXiv
- p-Adic Lifting Problems and Derived Equivalences, J. Algebra 356 (1), 2012, p. 90-114, journal/arXiv
- The p-adic group ring of SL2(pf), J. Algebra, available online 4 March 2014, journal/arXiv
- On the IYB-property in some solvable groups, Archiv der Mathematik, October 2013, Volume 101, Issue 4, pp 309-318, journal/arXiv
- Describing units of integral group rings up to commensurability (joint with A. Kiefer and I. Van Gelder), submitted, arXiv
Terug naar boven
- Algorithms for p-adic group rings, CMS session on Groups & Hopf algebras, St. John's, June 2009
- Defect two blocks of symmetric groups over the p-adic integers, Arithmetic of Group Rings and Related Objects, Aachen, May 2010
- Lifting algebras to orders, Groups, Rings and Group Rings, Edmonton, July 2011
- On the Involutive Yang-Baxter Property in Finite Groups, Classical Aspects of Ring Theory and Module Theory, Bedlewo, July 2013